“Spring: a lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.” ~ Anonymous
One’s first memories of spring could be the feel of warm sunshine on your face or the sweet scent of blossoming flowers wafting in the breeze. Maybe it’s the fun of playing on a swing hanging from a nearby tree or bike riding with friends through the neighborhood. Some of the best family spring memories are made by spending time walking through the sunlit garden or helping your Mother or Grandmother tend to that garden. On a nearby bench serenely sleeps a family cat dappled in warm sunshine as the birds’ melodious songs float in the air.
Each of us has lovely and specific memories of our own. Thomas Kinkade Studios celebrates these meaningful experiences in our newest painting, Springtime Memories.
- Springtime Memories is the second release in the A Mother’s Love series, a collection of art which celebrates the powerful bonds between a mother and her children. The first Limited Edition Art release in the series was A Mother’s Perfect Day.
- Like A Mother’s Perfect Day, Springtime Memories is a reflection on special moments shared with our mothers and grandmothers.
- The yard is filled with tributes to things that we cherish in our shared memories of the mother figures in our lives, including a rocking chair where we spent time sitting on her lap, a swing, and bicycles symbolic of the fun we had playing at home, and a beautiful garden where we learned about nature and how to plant flowers.
- The Welcome sign in the garden and the lights that fill the windows of the home reflect maternal love and the warmth that Mom brings to the family.
- In addition to the cuddly family cat, other wildlife included in this painting are the colorful birds perched on the birdhouse and playing in the birdbath.
Estate Edition Sketch
Here is the E/E sketch for Springtime Memories.
- Textured Brushstroke Process
- Additional Highlighting
- Small Edition Size
- Authorized Signature In Silver
- Unique Hand-Drawn Sketch On The Back Of The Canvas