Thomas Kinkade was a life-long admirer of Walt Disney and the wonderful characters he created. While Thom re-created many of his favorite Disney stories on canvas, he also envisioned classic Disney characters set within traditional Kinkade images. In these paintings from Thomas Kinkade Studios, his dream is proudly brought to life.
Thom loved Christmas and always proclaimed that it was a magical time of year. In Mickey’s Victorian Christmas, Thomas Kinkade Studios is thrilled to showcase Mickey and all his friends preparing for their favorite time of the year. Mickey and Minnie are hanging the festive wreaths, while Daisy and Donald decorate the tree in the front yard. All of our friends are being closely watched by Mortimer. Will he take this as a decorating challenge?
- The Victorian homes are reminiscent of the famed Painted Ladies.
- The mailbox number of 1928 pays homage to Mickey Mouse’s birthyear.
- Clarabelle Cow and Clara Cluck watch the gang decorate the home.
- Horace Horsecollar is busy shoveling snow.
- Christmas was one of Thomas Kinkade’s favorite time of year.