Diagon Alley is the cobblestoned shopping destination for the UK’s wizarding community. Walking around Diagon Alley, one can find all assortments of restaurants, shops, and other magical sights. Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger all have ventured through the walled courtyard, and have become very familiar with all that Diagon Alley has to offer. Whether shopping for all the items they need from the Hogwarts’ school supply list, or for family and friends, everything can be found and purchased in Diagon Alley. Join Thomas Kinkade Studios® as we stroll and window shop in Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™.
- Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™ is the second fine art collaboration between Warner Bros. and Thomas Kinkade Studios® to capture the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. Harry Potter™ Hogwarts Express™ was the first piece in this collection.
- Harry Potter™ is walking with his best friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, while performing the Wingardium Leviosa spell.
- On the left side of the painting, you can see the wand shop Ollivanders, and on the right side is Mr. Mulpeppers Apothecary, where the wizards purchase potion ingredients.
- Can you spot Rubeus Hagrid?
Estate Edition Sketch
Here is the E/E sketch for Harry Potter™ Diagon Alley™
- Textured Brushstroke Process
- Additional Highlighting
- Small Edition Size
- Authorized Signature In Silver
- Unique Hand-Drawn Sketch On The Back Of The Canvas