Fans of Disney’s Lilo & Stitch can take home this reminder of the true meaning of ohana. Ohana is a Hawaiian term for the tradition of family, and the theme for this beloved Disney film. Lilo is an extremely independent little girl who is about to learn the true definition of family. Lilo’s older sister, Nani, works hard to care for her and keep their ohana strong.
Dr. Jumba Jookiba, a doctor in genetic experimentation, has been sent to Earth to retrieve his escaped Experiment 626 and return him to outer-space. Jumba is hovering nearby watching for an opportunity to grab Experiment 626, now named Stitch, after being adopted by Lilo and Nani. At their family day on the beach, Nani heads out with her board to the Pacific Ocean waves, while Lilo & Stitch practice their dance moves on the beautiful serene shore.
Thomas Kinkade Studios® is proud to present Disney Lilo & Stitch.
- Disney Lilo & Stitch is the first painting by the Thomas Kinkade Studios® that pays tribute to Disney’s 42nd animated feature film and its wonderful characters.
- As Lilo and Stitch practice a hula, Dr. Jumba Jookiba and Pleakley hide behind a rock, plotting to capture the escaped Experiment 626, as Gantu’s ship flies overhead.
- Nani is ready to enjoy a day of surfing with her boyfriend, David Kawena, who has already caught a wave.
- Cobra Bubbles, Lilo’s social worker, watches over the little one.
Limited Edition Sketch (Available until 6/30/2023)
Estate Edition Sketch
Here is the E/E sketch for Disney Lilo & Stitch.
- Textured Brushstroke Process
- Additional Highlighting
- Small Edition Size
- Authorized Signature In Silver
- Unique Hand-Drawn Sketch On The Back Of The Canvas