In the Passport to Adventure series by Thomas Kinkade Studios, Mickey and Minnie, along with some of their closest friends, explore famous travel destinations around the world. This time Mickey and friends find themselves on an offroad adventure in the Australian Outback, surrounded by a crop of Aussie wildlife.
While exploring the outback, Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto spot one of Australia’s rarest creatures, the bilby. On the other side of the stream, Goofy is on the hunt for the sacred Ayers Rock but he just can’t seem to spot it. Donald on the other hand, is nervously on the lookout after he thought he spotted a snake in the brush.
- Mickey and friends are dressed to impress in their classic outback safari attire, complete with matching hats and boots.
- Ulura (Ayers Rock), Australia’s rock of ages is the most visited tourist site in Australia. It is renowned world-wide for appearing to glow red at dawn and sunset.
- There’s something about experiencing kangaroos in the wild that is truly captivating. Whether it’s their awkward stances, inquisitive looks, or the way they appear to effortlessly bound
- through the air, kangaroos are a constant source of fascination and entertainment.
- Bilbies look like kangaroos but instead of hopping they lope along the landscape.
- The Jeep’s license plate reads 1958, the year Thomas Kinkade was born.
Copyright: © Disney © 2019 Thomas Kinkade Studios. All rights reserved.
Title Mickey & Minnie In The Outback
Published March 2019
Classification Thomas Kinkade Studios
Category New Releases, Thomas Kinkade Studios, Disney Fine Art
Collection Dreams Collection
Limited Edition Canvas Availability
12 x 16
18 x 24Download Full Price Grid Pricing & Availability